Tuesday, December 13, 2011

it's a !@#$ ing steal

I was flipping through a Crate and Barrel catalogue one day and came across this:
And it was like the angels were singing. I had to have this! I showed it to Josh and he also liked it very much. This is the Sloane Leaning Wine Bar Bookcase and it's only about $580 ($550 on sale). OUCH!

Then one day I was looking through a lakeside collection catalogue and saw this:
And it's only about $90 and I was like what the !@#$!!! So we are probably totally going to get this. It's a steal! I know it's not as good of quality and the C & B one is more stream lined, yadda-yadda-yadda, but it's much more budget friendly! I LOVE me a bargain!

3 comments:

  1. Is it a big color difference between the 2? I saw both of them, and also didn't want to pay over 500 when I can get a similar one for much less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure the C&B is ebony (black) and the LC is espresso (dark wood).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the C & B one and I am looking to purchase a second for a different place. The C & B one is espresso finish (dark brown) and very sturdy. And you can fit more wine in the base. Very important. lol

    ReplyDelete