Monday, January 16, 2012

Can we just be done already?!

Kitchen tiling is almost there!

I've been researching the best way to paint those cabinets and I think I've got it!

I know the sink looks like it belongs in the dump but when we shine it up it will look as pretty as the new faucet!

That is pretty much all that happened. I put another coat of paint on the bay windows and started stripping paint and glue off the stairs. Here is that:


BORING! That stuff got that disgusting old brown (aka poop) glue off pretty darn good. That is honestly all the house updates I have. The tiling took a lot of time and I didn't make it over to the house that much this weekend.

On another note I have to give a shout out to my favoritest baby in the whole-wide-world!!!!
Sadie turns 9 months on Tuesday! I don't know how that happened but she is doing all sorts of stuff these days like crawling, standing, laughing, kissing, waving, "talking", chasing the dogs around in her walker with evil-baby laugh and just being cutest darn kid. I love being her mommy!
And I should also mention that my wonderful husband is the best daddy in the world. He works his hiney off at his regular job then goes and works on making our house a home. He has been doing most of the hard stuff (all I do is paint) and it's really paying off. Thank you, Josh, for everything. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh - so much work but looks like you're making progress! It's going to be awesome!

    Happy belated 9 mo. birthday to baby Sadie! She's such a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete