Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy {the} Holiday's {are over}!

I know, I know. It's been awhile. We have been working in between all the holiday festivities. As much as I loved seeing our baby girl experience her first Christmas and New Years and seeing family, I am so over the holidays!

All walls on the main floor are painted. Walls include: Playroom, Kitchen, LR/DR & Hallway, Office, Main Bath, Master BR, Baby Room and Hallway to BR's. Almost all the trim to all of those rooms/sections is painted! I just need to touch up a few spots tomorrow. Here are some pics (please excuse the mess):

Kitchen so far. Hopefully we will be ripping out flooring and tiling soon. Cannot wait for the new counter tops and tile back splash. Josh thinks the oak cabinets will look fine once everything is done but I have a plan to paint them on spring break-oh and we are going to rip out that scallop-y piece over the sink. YUCKO!.



This is how it looked when we bought the house:


Main bathroom. The floors will be all tiled and finished tomorrow! Say bye bye to that potty! Still on the hunt for an affordable mirror...the perfect mirror. I know we will find it.:

Master BR with trim painted Carpets get installed this Friday!:

From MBR to Hallway

Hallway Painted:
Sadie's Room (The light is going to be moved to the DR). Still working on hanging things and carpet comes Friday!:


LR/DR Trim I just started today (around bay window and door):

Don't even talk to me about painting the entire bay window white. Maybe this summer.   
 The office is painted (I forget the paint color name but it's a very blueish gray):


The Hubbs painted floor of our future mudroom (still need to do the edges). This is when you walk into the basement. The door ahead goes outside. Door on right goes to family room and door on left to garage.
Well, it's not a great picture but it's an improvement from the ugly green!
Close up

Family room (currently our project room) and yes, we painted it a really dark gray with greenish undertones. And yes, we love it!:
Rec room got some painting done:

I'll have a ton to post after this weekend. We will have our carpeting installed in BRs/hallway/playroom, main bathroom tiled, all trim done, wall hangings hung and small stuff moved in. Next we start the KITCHEN! I cannot freakin' wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment